AuditWare Online Seminars
Initial training for beginning and prospective users of AuditWare.
Greg Shaw started with AuditWare in 1989, then moved to Arizona in 1992 to work in youth ministry for 15 years before rejoining AuditWare as Business Administrator in 2007. Greg served as President and Chief Operations Officer for AuditWare in 2013 and Chief Executive Officer in 2018.
Upon completing this course, attendees should:
1) Have a thorough overview of the AuditWare program and its uses;
2) Be able to sign in to their AuditWare station and copy a file there from their computer;
3) Understand the various commands on the AuditWare Access Menu;
4) Know the basic steps required to produce the annual audit report;
5) Know how to make adjustments, revise page numbers, justify paragraphs, use Report Master for trial balance and other reports;
6) Know the key settings used by the annual report; and
7) Understand the manual input involved with producing the report.